Brain Tumors: Frequently Asked Questions | Jon Weingart, M.D.
Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon Jon Weingart answers frequently asked questions about a brain tumor diagnosis, including first steps, brain tumor types, treatment options and what you can expect after treatment. Learn more: http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/neurology_neurosurgery/centers_clinics/brain_tumor/
1. What are the first steps for someone who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor? 0:04
2. What do you do if you can’t immediately see your doctor? 1:20
3. What are the main types of brain tumors? 2:34
4. What should a patient expect after treatment? 5:49
5. Why should a person with a brain tumor come to Johns Hopkins? 7:50